WINTER FASHION: WRAP IT UP

Hey all! Its finally getting cold out there! Bundle yourself up with these super cute outfits!

#1-Eye of the Storm
"I Of The Storm - Of Monsters And Men" by akp123 ❤ liked on Polyvore featuring Monki, Miss Selfridge, FOSSIL, INDIE HAIR, NARS Cosmetics and Korres:
This is the perfect winter outfit for adventures and wanderlust! This has a total boho/indie style(aka mine). I would definitely compliment this outfit with a little makeup and a lot of confidence.

#2-Let's Trade
Bohemian Chic Winter Outfits and Boho Style Ideas (12):
This is definitively a bohemian chic winter outfit.

#3-Bohemian Beauty
Bohemian Beauty by annellie on Polyvore featuring Oasis, Pull&Bear, Coach, Sequoia, Forever 21, Mudd, Accessorize and Dorothy Perkins:
I love this outfit! It is my favorite on the page by far. I especially love all the jewelry.

#4-A Hint of Vintage
Winter || I know this isn't on someone but I thought this was still cute. I mean its leggings, the top and the knit sweater + boots.:
I thought this outfit was really cute. I love the brown leggings, and I need to get a pair of my own. I also love the top, knit sweater, and boots.

#5-Chic
styleselection: “outfit for meeting up with friends by im-emma featuring aviator sunglasses”:
This is the perfect outfit for hanging out with family or friends!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: ARBONNE