REVIEW: FLEX WATCHES

DISCLAIMER: I received free product in exchange for an honest review.  


Here is another great product that I am recommending for Valentine's Day. This product is great to give to both guys and girls. Lets get to the review.

LOOK: I really love the unique square look of these watches. I received one white watch and one black watch. Personally, I prefer the black watch just because it goes with a lot more. I think these watches are super unique and nothing like what ive seen before.

WATER RESISTANT: These watches are water resistant up to 3ATM

TYPE: Flex offers both regular and sport watches. I reviewed their sport watches. I do both tennis and yoga and found that these watches are great to wear while doing all kinds of physical activity. 

WINDING: I found that this was a very simple watch to wind and set. 

FEEL: The sport watches have a silicone band that makes for a comfortable and flexible feel.

SUMMARY:5/5!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE