REVIEW: GREEN TREE JEWELRY

DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free in exchange for this review.


All of you know I love unique and interesting products. Thats why I am so excited to talk about Green Tree Jewelry.

LOOK: I love how unique this jewelry is. The colors are bright and beautiful. Each design is crafted wonderfully and looks great while wearing it. I love the black outline that is seen on many of the earrings. It really makes the earrings pop!

CRAFTING: One really neat aspect of Green Tree Jewelry is how all of their earrings are made. Their earrings are made of out wood! I just find that so unique. I am always looking for things that are unique and help me to stand out from the crowd. Green Tree Jewelry really helps me complete my outfits with their adorable earrings. 

PACKAGING: The earrings were packaged very nicely with a large envelope. The envelope had some bubble wrap on the inside. It is very important to me that I receive products that are packaged neatly.

PRODUCT SELECTION: Green Tree Jewelry offers a ton of designs. There is something there for everybody. I really liked the earrings pictured above.

FEEL: Unlike traditional earrings, Green Tree Jewelry's earrings dont feel heavy or weight you down. They are light and fun.

SUMMARY: 5/5!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: ARBONNE