REVIEW: SEND ME GLUTEN FREE

DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

As many of you know, I am all about subscription boxes this year! And Send Me Gluten Free is great for those of you who cant eat gluten or for those who chose not to(like me). I really love all of the aspects and products of the box.

SMART GLUTEN FREE OATMEAL BARS: I received a coconut almond bar. I really liked how the product was made with whole oats that are certified gluten free and wholesome whey for protein. These bars are also a great source of fiber and I loved the taste.

TRUEENENERGY: This product targets adrenal function, thyroid function, and liver function to give you physical and mental energy.

ENJOYLIFE: I tried the Cocoa Loco chewy bar and loved it!

OVERALL: I really love the gluten free products that Send me Gluten Free provides they are delicious and sent out once a month! I encourage all of you to give them a try for yummy gluten free foods!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE