REVIEW:TEMPOREX

DISCLAIMER: I received this product in exchange for an honest review.

Today I am going to be reviewing the Detomaso Steppenwolf in Black and Red. It is from the Young Gun Collection. This watch has a quartz battery and an analog clock with a stainless steel case and a leather band. Lets get to the review.

LOOK: I really like the red on black that this watch offers. I think it definitely gives off a manly vibe while still looking very professional. This kind of watch is perfect to wear to almost any event. I especially recommend wearing at during a big meeting or while on a date. This watch is really set apart from other watches based on its looks alone. 

SIZE: This watch has a much larger face than most other watches. This can be great for a number of reasons. The older you get, the worse your eyesight becomes. Having a bigger face can make the watch much easier to see for those who have eyesight problems. With the watch being larger, it gives the watch its own feel and personality. Larger watches are becoming more trendy in men's fashion, If you like to be a part of the trends, definitely consider this watch.

CONTENTS: I love what this watch is made up of. I really love that it isnt digital. I, personally, hate digital watches. I think it has a gorgeous stainless steel case with non reflective glass that really makes the watch pop. I also love the leather band.

AESTHETIC: Like I mentioned before, this watch has its own vibe to it. This watch is professional, trendy, and wonderfully crafted.

SUMMARY: 5/5. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: ARBONNE