WINTER FASHION: INDIE LOOKS

Hello Everyone! As many of you know, I had a family emergency and was not able to blog for a full week :'( But luckily, I am here with some cute indie looks for all of you to enjoy!

#1-Lovely
Lovely Outfit Idea
I love the indie and boho looks! I really like how this outfit is just all around unique. This outfit is a trend setter. Perfect to wear to school!

#2-Pretty
Pretty Outfit Idea for Winter
This outfit is definitely more mature but still gives off a great vibe. I think the hat really gives it that indie vibe.

#3-Simple Knitwear
Simple Knitwear Outfit Idea
Every hipster, whether we call ourselves that or not, needs some knitwear in grey!

#4-Black Knitwear
Black Knitwear Outfit for Winter
And everyone needs knitwear in black too!

#5-Warm
Warm Winter Outfit Idea
Just looking at this outfit makes me feel all warm and cozy. I especially love the orange highlights in this outfit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY