WINTER FASHION: WARM

Today was actually a fairly warm day for winter in my area. I was super excited to go out in just a light jacket. Unfortunately, I do not see this warm weather lasting for much longer. Check out 5 outfits that you can wear on a cold winter day!

#1-Throwback
Polyvore Outfit Idea for Winter 2015
This outfit incorporates a lot of trends that were popular in past winters. Its definitely got an old school feel.

#2-Classy
 "J.Crew, Tory, and Burberry" by classycathleen on Polyvore:
This casual outfit contains all of this winters most popular trends!

#3-Skinny Jeans
long sweater and biker jacket fall outfit bmodish
I really love the vibe that this outfit gives off. It gives off a cute yet independent feel.

#4-Boots
poncho and riding boots fall outfit bmodish
This outfit also gives off a great feel. I recommend pairing this with the dark makeup trend.

#5-Boots (part 2)
dark green and brown fall color outfit bmodish
So I really love boots! This is a perfect outfit to wear on a day when youre stuck inside.

Thanks to bmodish.com for the pictures!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: BOOKCASE.CLUB

REVIEW: MILK+SASS

REVIEW: ASOBU