REVIEW: ART CRATE

Click for Options
DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. This picture was taken by myself and its poor quality does not reflect the quality of Art crate.

Before I begin the post, I would like to show you all a better picture of Art Crate's prints


On to the post...

ArtCrate offers amazing art that is hand-selected for you. Art Crate introduces you to new artists and allows you to build up your art collection.

LOOK: In a word, stunning! I was extremely pleased with the product I received(first picture on page). Its stunning, and I have gotten so many compliments. It is easily my favorite piece of art that I have.

CONDITION: Because this is a print, I was worried that perhaps the print would get ripped or crinkled during shipping. Luckily, I was wrong! Art Crate ships all of its products in a manner to which they arrive safely and tear free!

WEBSITE: The website is easy to maneuver.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: When reviewing a product, I also like to review the company too. The customer service was super friendly and helpful! If you are interested in Art Crate, but still have a few questions after the review, I highly recommend emailing their customer service team by clicking here.

HAND-SELECTED: I love the fact that the artwork is hand selected for you based on your own personal tastes and style!

SUMMARY: 5/5!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE