REVIEW: STONEFIRE AUTHENTIC FLATEBREADS

product-category-naan.png
DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review

Stonefire offers amazing tasting breads that are healthy for you too! Lets get to the review.

LOOK: This bread looks fresh, its as simple as that. The bread I received had no flaws which gave me high expectations for this bread.

SMELL: As it was cooking, this bread smelt great. In fact, it made the whole house smell like a wonderful bakery. 

TASTE: To put it plainly, amazing. This bread tastes better than plain old white bread. I tried a variety of bread flavors from Stonefire and my favorite would have to be the garlic. The garlic bread just tastes great. The bread does not need any butter, jam, or jelly because it is already great. 

NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Another thing I love about this bread is that it is made with authentic ingredients. Knowing this, I didnt have to stress about what I was eating, I could just enjoy it.

PRODUCTS: Stonefire offers a variety of products. From naan to pizza crust, there is something for everyone. 

SUMMARY:5/5!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE