REVIEW:BLOOMSYBOX

flower

DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW

BloomsyBox is a flowers of the month club, sending you beautiful, fresh flowers once a month. Lets get to the review.


LOOK: These flowers showed up looking fresh and beautiful. There were no bends in the stem. And what really impressed me was that no petals had fallen off during shipping. BloomsyBox has very impressive and beautiful flowers, and packages their boxes in a way that protects those flowers during shipping.

SCENT: No one wants to receive flowers that smell bad, or flowers that dont smell at all. The flowers that I received from BloomsyBox smelt great, in fact, they made my whole house smell amazing. 

DURABILITY: These flowers lasted for about 1.5-2 weeks, which in indoor flowers terms is quite a long time. I was dazzled with how long they lasted.

CARE: These flowers did not require a lot of  tending, which was good for me because I am usually very busy. These flowers come with a packet of nutrients to add to the water to keep the flowers alive and healthy. The only thing I really had to do was make sure they had enough water and sunlight. 

BOX OPTIONS: BloomsyBox allows you to decide that amount of flowers you receive with three different options. 

SUMMARY:5/5!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE