REVIEW:BOOKCASE CLUB

DISCLAIMER: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

LOOK: I really loved the packaging of this box. Ive always thought that white and blue go stunningly together. They give off such a peaceful and serene vibe. The books that arrived were also in great condition. No damages! Not even a crinkled page!

CATEGORIES: I love how Bookcase Club allows you to choose from different categories when you order your books. You can choose from Romance , Sci-Fi, Young Adult, Mystery, and Children's books. I chose Young Adult!

BOX DETAILS: This box costs $9.99 a month with a $5.00 shipping fee. BookCase Club sends you two books from the category that you have chosen. To check out their website, click here.

THE BOOKS: I loved the books that I received! They were exactly the kind of books that I had been hoping to get under the young adult category.

PRICE: I really love the price of this box. On average, most subscription boxes cost around $27.00 a month. Whereas BookCase Club only costs about $15.00. A great deal if you ask me.

SUMMARY: 5/5! BookCase Club gives you the opportunity to go on exciting adventures just by reading the thrilling tales that come with each month. Definitely give BookCase Club a try for a great selection of books!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY