REVIEW: NECTAR SUNGLASSES

Disclaimer: I received product for free in exchange for an honest review


Nectar offers amazing pairs of sunglasses at an amazing prize. I received four pairs to try and review. Pictured above, you can see a photo of my favorite pair called Clutch.


LOOK: Each pair has its own unique look, so I will be talking about each of them. Drift, a lively brown pair of sunglasses, has frames with a sunburst color. The lenses are pink, orange, and yellow. The pair entitled Clutch has a black frame with purple lenses. Dante, a sweet pair of shades, has a black frame with black lenses. Breck, another lively pair, has a brown frame with gold lenses. This is just a glimpse of the colors that Nectar has to offer.

FRAME: I received three pairs with a thick frame and one pair with a thin frame. I love the one with the thin frame because that is such a hot look for spring/summer 2016. I highly recommend looking up the Dante pair for a cute, fun, flirty pair of thin sunglasses.

PACKAGING: This company truly has creative packaging. Each pair of sunglasses comes in its own box Inside the box, there is a small cloth case for storing the sunglasses and a Nectar sticker. The outside of the box contains information about the sunglasses and how to find Nectar on social media. 

FIT: These sunglasses are a perfect fit for me. I had no issues with them slipping off.

FEEL: Thankfully, these sunglasses do not cause any red marks or irritation.

SUMMARY: 5/5!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: ARBONNE