SPRING FASHION: SKIRTS

I am so ready for skirt weather. Today, I will be displaying the latest and greatest in skirt fashion along with my predictions for fashion trends this spring.

#1-Fashion
"Untitled #202" by candi-cane4 ❤ liked on Polyvore featuring Closed, Tusnelda Bloch, maurices, Franco Sarto and Tod's:
This white tank top and denim jacket look great with this khaki skirt.

#2-Trendy
Hipster Summer Outfits - Polyvore Inspiration (6):
Pair a black maxi skirt with a grey tee shirt and gold jewelry to create the ultimate hipster look.

#3-Spring
"Untitled #190" by candi-cane4 ❤ liked on Polyvore featuring Gerry Weber Edition, Fat Face, maurices and Miss Selfridge:
Pair a long sleeved denim jacket with a colorful skirt to create a cute Easter look.

#4-Maxi
35 Pretty Maxi Skirt Outfits Polyvore Combinations This Summer - Be Modish - Be Modish:
Pair a print skirt with a denim jacket and blue jewelry to create a modest look.

#5-Pastels
My polyvore outfit :) ---> Pastels | My polyvore account is @lizziemeijer:
I predict to see a lot of pastels this spring. Get ahead of the game and check out some of my other Spring Fashion blog posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: BOOKCASE.CLUB

REVIEW: MILK+SASS

REVIEW: ASOBU