REVIEW: RAWBOX

DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT FOR FREE IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW

Rawbox offers great healthy alternatives to traditional foods and other products in a monthly box.

LOOK: I love the look of this box. This box has a great color pallet. The box is a deep purple with mint highlights. A perfect combination that seems to match the recent weather.

SMELL: The soap I received had fresh lemony scent despite being labeled as non-scented. I didn't really mind. The ginger tea obviously smelled like ginger. My house smelled natural and eco-friendly, and I loved it!

TASTE- The detox and ginger tea were both spicy yet delicious. The flavor just warmed me from the inside out.  The detox was a blend of burdock, dandelion, and juniper berry. The ginger tea was a blend of ginger, lemongrass, licorice, and peppermint. The raw chocolate covered brownie mouthful was a bit bitter for me. This is because it was made with raw cacao. It was still overall a good bar that helped satisfy my sweet tooth for the day. The pizza crust was crunchy and perfect for an easy meal. The Vanilla Snackaroons were my favorite item in the box. These snacks also satisfy my sweet tooth. the vanilla almond flavor was scrumptious and perfect to enjoy with tea. 

RECIPE GUIDE: Another super cool aspect about this box was the included recipe guide. This guide provided great raw alternatives to traditional unhealthy foods. This guide even included a healthy way to make apple pie! With this guide, you dont have to sacrifice your health to get that great taste everyone loves. 

FEEL: I wanted to stress one aspect about the soap I received. This soap has no harsh chemicals. As someone who struggles with chronically dry hands, I understand the effects that chemicals can bring to hands. With Murchinson-Hume's hand soap, I now have soap that actually soothes my hands.

SUMMARY: 4.5/5! The product I recommend the most, besides the whole box!, would have to be the Murchinson-Hume hand soap. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE