REVIEW: ANGRY BLOSSOM CLOTHING

I Don't True Me Either - Women's Flannel


Black Women's Fleece Biker Jacket
DISCLAIMER: I received product for free in exchange for an honest review


  

Angry Blossom offers edgy, chic clothes for the modern woman. They offer dresses, shirts, graphic tees, and more. Use the code 20off2016 to get 20% off!

LOOK AND STYLE: The first item I received is the black jacket(pictured above). I really love the edgy, stylish look of it. Black is definitely back in style. The belt really brings the whole jacket together to give it that modern edge that every girl is looking for. The next item I received was the flannel(pictured above). I found this flannel to be rebellious, chic, and funny. This flannel is a great item to help with self expression. The colors are great for fall and winter. The final item I received was a long-sleeved grey shirt that said "Heartbreaker" in yellow with a yellow heart. This shirt is perfect for casual wear. Overall, Angry Blossom offers rebel clothing for every occasion.

COLORS: Angry Blossom generally offers clothing in darker tone. It can be hard to find darker shades in the spring and summer. Going against the grain of pastels and white dresses can make shopping difficult. Angry Blossom is the best place to find clothes that match your rocker chic sense of style.

FIT: I ordered my generic size (Medium) for all three of the products. I had worried that all of the products would be too big. While the jacket was slightly bigger on the arms than I would have liked, it fit nicely around the waist. The flannel and long-sleeved tee fit great. For this store, I would recommend ordering in your regular size.

QUALITY: I felt that these clothes were made with high-quality material. The jacket and flannel kept me warm. Although, I will say I had some doubts; the material really held up through some harsh weather I experienced over the weekend. 

FEEL: Some graphic prints have a tendency to irritate my skin. Longtime readers will remember me mentioning that I have sensitive skin, I am happy to report that these clothes caused no irritation. They left me feeling chic and comfy all day long. 

SUMMARY: 5/5! For a rebel chic look, check out Angry Blossom!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY