REVIEW: FREAKER

Prairie DawgBaberaham Lincoln


Disclaimer: I received product for free in exchange for an honest review


Freaker USA provides freakers and socks in fun, creative prints.

LOOK AND STYLE: The first product I received is the American flag print freaker(pictured above). The colors on this freaker were vibrant. This freaker really made my drink pop as well as make it easy to find amongst an array of other beverages. The other product I received was the Illinois freaker(pictured above). I especially liked this freaker because I am from Illinois. Like the other product, this freaker was very vibrant and colorful. Overall, Freaker offers colorful freakers that don't fade with use.

COLOR: Freaker offers freakers in almost every color and style imaginable. You can even get a pair of socks to match your freaker! Finding freakers that don't have a company's logo on it can be difficult. Luckily, Freaker offers freakers that are more than a logo.

FIT: Freakers fit well on all of the beverages I tried them on. I had been worried that Freakers would be too small for some wider bottles. Thankfully, Freakers are stretchy and fit over nearly every bottle!

QUALITY: After putting the freakers on my bottles, I was worried about them remaining stretched out. Fortunately, the material generally stretches back to its original form. 

FEEL: Freakers are soft and keep the bottle dry. No need to worry about picking up a wet bottle anymore.

SUMMARY: Next time you are headed to a barbecue(maybe this Memorial Day even!), don't forget to bring your Freakers as a way to stand out from the crowd with a fun print. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY