REVIEW: ZING ANYTHING

Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

The new Citrus Zinger from Zing Anything diffuses citrus fruits into water with ease. For more info visit their website by clicking here

LOOK AND STYLE: I received the Citrus Zinger from Zing Anything. This water bottle has a great sporty look to it. The bottle is mostly clear with some yellow and grey accents. I really liked this tri-color approach to a water bottle. Another thing I noticed was the flat top. It can be difficult to see from the picture, but when the straw is down, the top is completely flat. This make it super easy to infuse the fruit into the water. Besides its technical use, I really thought that flat top gave this water bottle some character. Near the top is a small hole for the hooking the product onto gym bags or bikes making this the perfect sports water bottle. The final this I noticed was the actual infuser. I have used other water infuser product, but I have never seen one that looked like this. Look-wise, I thought it looked really unique and helped to build the overall character of the bottle. Overall, I thought the Citrus Zinger was a unique and stylish bottle. 

COLOR: As long-time readers know, I tend to enjoy products that fit into a certain color scheme. I usually choose products with dark overtones or purposely faded material. I was pleased to see that Zing Anything created a water bottle that went with my personal style. I was happy to see that Zing Anything could create a darker water bottle without making it seem gaudy. Zing Anything keeps their water bottles looking chic. 

USE: At first, the Citrus Zinger seems like it might be hard to use. In reality, it is quite simple. First, flip the water bottle over so it is resting on top of the lid. Next, unscrew the bottom portion to reveal the infuser. Pick out a citrus fruit. My recommendation is a lemon. However, you can also use limes, oranges, or even grapefruit. The choice is yours. Then, simply press the fruit onto the infuser and twist. Once the fruit has been twisted, you can chose to leave the fruit on or to dispose of the rind. I recommend leaving the fruit on the infuser for a more intense flavor. Next, screw the bottom back on tightly. Flip the water bottle over. Unscrew the cap and add in your favorite beverage. My top three recommendations are water, iced tea, or lemonade. This water bottle is simply to use and making an infused beverage takes only a minute. 

QUALITY: I felt like the Citrus Zinger was made with high quality material. My water bottle never leaked. Even when my water bottle was tipped over, the liquid stayed inside the water bottle. The infuser really helped to create a good strong flavor in a matter of seconds; unlike other infuser water bottles, which can take up to an hour to diffuse. The only downside to the Citrus Zinger is that it can only handle small-medium sized fruits simply because of its size. Other than that, this is a high quality water bottle.

TIPS & TRICKS: After using my own Citrus Zinger a few times, I picked up my own little tips and tricks that I would love to share with you guys before you buy your own Citrus Zinger. 
       1- To add ice or other ingredients, you can take out the infuser (citrus press) and add items               through the bottom.
       2- Over-seeping fruit can produce a bitter taste. Never use fruit for more than 24 hours.
       3- Remove rinds to prevent citrus film on the bottle.
       4- Fruits that work well: strawberry, pineapple, lemon, lime, grapefruit, clementine, and                  orange. 

SUMMARY: Using the Citrus Zinger really perks up your water and your mood all while helping you to stay hydrated and healthy. For cleaning tips, warnings, safety tips, warenty information, and fun recipes, check out their website

MORE ON ME: Want more product reviews, fashion ideas, and styling tips? Check me out at the following links:

Business Email: nscottcontracting@outlook.com
Facebook: facebook.com/contractorcritiques
Twitter: @critiqueblog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!