REVIEW: JANE.COM

                                                    



















                                            Monogrammed 1/4 Zip Fleece Blowout | 12 Colors

Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. Not all of these photos belong to me.

Offering more than 200 deals a day at up to 80% off, Jane.com is a daily deal website that offers the hottest trends in fashion and decor. 

LOOK AND STYLE: I received this monogrammed 1/4 zip hoodie from Jane.com. The first thing I noticed about this product that really made it stand out was the 1/4 zip. I have seen lots of monogrammed long sleeved tees and monogrammed tanks, but this is the first time I have come across a 1/4 zip with a monogram. The next obvious thing about the product is the monogram. I absolutely love it. The monogram is clean and elegant. The font used is stylish and popular. This hoodie is also in a stylish maroon which is always a popular color for fall and winter. Overall, Jane.com offers trend-setting products that will make all your friends envious of your closet. 

COLORS: This product has impressed me the most when it comes to this category. There were so many options for color and for font on this product. I completely designed everything about this product: the color, the font, and the thread color for the font. the variety of color options really appealed to me. There is something for everyone in this product as well as on the overall Jane.com website. I highly recommend this product not only because it is stylish but because you make the choices in how it looks, so it always turns out exactly the way you like it. Like all of their products, this hoodie is vibrant and fierce.

FIT: This hoodie fits great! It is important to remember when ordering this hoodie that it runs in men's sizes, so simple order a size smaller than what you usually do for a fantastic fit!

QUALITY: Because each product is specially made for the wearer, I knew that this product would be of high quality. This product was made of quality material. It arrived with no rips, tears, or stains. Thankfully, this product held up through the wash. 

FEEL: This product has quickly one of my favorite hoodies simply because of how soft and comfortable this hoodie is. This hoodie is made of a fleece like material that keeps you warm and looking cute. I definitely recommend this hoodie if you are going camping this summer!

SUMMARY: Jane.com offers the hottest deals in trendy clothing and stylish home decor!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!