REVIEW: TAOLEI

Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. The picture is property of Taolei.

Taolei offers fashionable and trendy jewelry.

LOOK/STYLE: I received this Chain Wrap with Vintage Feather from Taolei. This necklace has two trendy, yet vintage looking, feathers at the ends. I have always loved how feathers look. These feathers have a very intricate and beautiful design that make them fashion-forward. this necklace has an 18K gold chain with gold  plated feathers. You'll be the talk of the town in this necklace! Overall, I thought this necklace, like all Taolei jewelry, was stylish!

COLOR: This necklace has a glamorous gold shine to it. The necklace glistens even when there is hardly any light. Even though the feathers look vintage, the coloring doesn't. The lustrous yellow of this necklace will leave you looking and feeling stunning.

FIT: This was the most appealing part of the necklace for me. This necklace is one long chain; there is not a clasp, so I could decide the length. I could simply wrap it around your neck once, or I could wrap it around multiple times. I wore this necklace the way it was depicted above. I found this this to be innovative, creative, and unique!

QUALITY: This product is truly made with high quality. When this product arrived, there were no chips in the paint or any broken links in the chain. After a few nights of wear, the necklace really held up.

FEEL: Long time fans will know that I have sensitive skin. Certain cloths and metals will irritate my skin. Luckily, this necklace felt great to wear!

SUMMARY: Taolei provides chic and elegant jewelry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE