REVIEW: RUSTED ORANGE CRAFTWORKS CO.


Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. Picture is property of Rusted Orange Craftworks Co.

Rusted Orange Craftworks Co. offers elegant and personalized metal decor that is crafted in the United States.

LOOK/STYLE: I received a Single Letter Monogram from Rusted Orange Craftworks Co. The first thing I noticed about the product is the small hook at the top. I really liked this because it allowed for easy hanging. I also liked the circle surrounding the letter. I thought that it made the product look sophisticated. The most appealing part about this monogram was that it was single letter. Most monograms are three lettered, so finding this was a breath of fresh air. Because it is single lettered, one can decided which part of their name they want the letter to stand for. I loved this ability to choose. The final thing I liked about this product was the font. I enjoyed the elegant curves of the letter. Overall, the product was stylish!

DURABILITY: Because this product is made of metal, it is very durable. No need to worry about accident drops; this product is built to last.

COLOR: This product has a cool metallic silver color. This color makes it easy to place the product in any room of the house.

QUALITY: When this product arrived, there were no dents or discolorations.

MATERIAL: This product is made of metal giving it a unique and graceful appearance.

SUMMARY: For classy and personalized products, use Rusted Orange Craftworks Co.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: ARBONNE