REVIEW: STROOPWAFELS BY DAELMANS

Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. Picture is property of Stroopwafels by Daelmans.

Stroopwafels by Daelmans make the best and tastiest stroopwafels in the world!

LOOK: I received stroopwafels from Stroopwafels by Daelmans. Each stroopwafel looks like two thin waffles sealed together with syrup. Each side of the stroopwafel was golden-brown , the perfect shade for a waffle. The middle was a melted caramel that just looked delicious. The overall product looked scrumptious!

PACKAGING: I really liked the packaging on this product. This product has a simple white color with detailed blue designs. The white actually caught my eye because I rarely see any white packaging. There are many small blue designs littered over the packaging. These had a floral feel to them while still being detailed. My favorite part of the packaging was the two large pictures near the Daelmans logo. The first is a picture of a windmill, and the second one is a picture of two people dressed in traditional clothing. I really thought that these pictures helped to pay tribute to the time when the company was founded (1909). The traditional feel to the packaging really attracted me to the product. Underneath the Daelmans's logo is a picture of a stroopwafel. The picture made me so hungry for one, that I ate a stroopwafel right away! 

SMELL: These stroopwafels smell amazing! They smell sweet and like syrup. They smell more like pancakes than they do waffles, but still they smell amazing!

TASTE: Stroopwafels do not at all taste like regular American waffles. These delicious waffles tasted more like a cookie than a breakfast food, and I loved it. They have a very sweet and sugary taste to them. I was really able to taste the caramel with each bite. 

FILLING: This is the first time I have ever seen a waffle with filling in it. At first, I thought that there was no way that the filling could be evenly distributed throughout the waffle. Luckily, I was wrong. The filling tastes great and is spread evenly. 

SUMMARY: For a tasty product made with high-quality ingredients, get Stroopwafels by Daelmans!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: BOOKCASE.CLUB

REVIEW: MILK+SASS

REVIEW: ASOBU