REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

Peanut Butter Cup Popcorn Small BagChocolate Popcorn Small BagSea Salt Caramel Popcorn Small Bag
Chip-Zel-Pop Small BagChocolate Pretzels Small BagPumpkin Cream Cheese
Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. Pictures are property of FunkyChunky.

FunkyChunky offers artisan crafted confections that are always memorable and delicious.

PACKAGING: I love good packaging. Next to flavor, it is arguably one of the most important aspects of a product. As you can see, I received a wide variety of flavors, and each flavor has a unique design. The design for the bags and tins are very similar. For more pictures, I encourage you to look at the FunkyChunky website. I really loved how each flavor had a unique color. It helped to give the flavors distinguishing features. Sure, pictures are used too, but everyone uses pictures. A specific color helps to give these flavors personality and makes them memorable. Uniting sight and taste is through packaging and flavor is a great way to help consumers remember the brand! The white font on black background really gave the products that "funky" feel. Black is rarely used for popcorn; therefore, this brand really stands out to me because they took a risk-and the risk worked! I felt that the pictures included on the packaging made the products look delectable. Overall, I was truly impressed with the packaging of these products. All the thought that went into the design helped make the products look creative, delicious, and fun!

LOOK: The popcorn and pretzels themselves are quite chunky; hence the name 'FunkyChunky". The look certainly sets this product away from other popcorn products. The bulkiness of each piece brings a unique attitude to the brand that I wish other brands would adopt. This popcorn has a seriously new look that I love.

SMELL: Each product has a salty-sweet fragrance that I can't get enough of. This popcorn does not have that typical melted buttery scent. This popcorn smells like a bakery! Each waft is amazing. I feel like I am surrounded by frosted cakes and warm pies with each waft.

FLAVOR: The most important part of the review. While each flavor was absolutely delicious, I will be discussing my top four. A perfect flavor for this fall season is Pumpkin Cream Cheese. At first, I thought this popcorn would be a little gross, but it really wasn't. The popcorn, pumpkin, cream cheese, and pecans all work well together to create a unique fall flavor. The popcorn's flavor is outshined by the flavor of the pumpkin and cream cheese. I had trouble tasting the pecans in general. Overall, this is a sweet flavor that is perfect for the fall! While the Pumpkin Cream Cheese is perfect for those with a sweet tooth, the Seal Salt Caramel is amazing for those who prefer salty. popcorn, chocolate, caramel, cashews, and sea salt come together to create this masterpiece. The combination of chocolate, popcorn, and sea salt is heavenly! The caramel and cashews left a stunning aftertaste. This was the perfect combination of salty and sweet. Ready to change it up? Try Chip-Zel-Pop. The first combination  of potato chips, pretzels, popcorn, caramel, and chocolate. The best of the best come together in this crazy combo. Each bite offers a unique flavor. A great option for those ready to try something new. The final flavor is the Chocolate Pretzel. This flavor is a pretzel topped with caramel, chocolate, and pecans. Like earlier, I did have trouble tasting the pecans, but I could definitely taste the chocolate and caramel. Because this product tastes like the classic we all love, it is great for those who miss the classics.

SUMMARY: I thoroughly enjoyed all of the awesome flavors offered at FunkyChunky. Why not give them a try?

Looking for more Contractor Critiques by Nicole Scott? Find me on social media, email my business inbox, or contact me using the form on the right.
Facebook
Google+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!