REVIEW: ARBONNE


Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. Pictures are property of Arbonne.

    It's nearly Christmas. In between shopping for gifts and decorating the house, women often find themselves behind on the latest beauty trends. Sound like you? Don't worry; I'm here to tell you what is in. This fall/winter bold cheeks and glowy highlights are super popular. From Instagram to the runway, I have seen this trend everywhere! Glowing, soft, and timeless, this chic look is something that every woman should try.

    Arbonne has just launched some new product to help women achieve this new look, and I had the opportunity to review two of them myself! As someone who loves makeup, I was eager to see how this new makeup style would look on an average not-a-model girl. I was also excited to see what I thought of these products in general. Not every style looks great off the runway.

    After hearing about soft, flushed cheeks, I was excited to give this Arbonne Blush in Ballet, a color inspired by ballerinas themselves. The blush is very soft and light, but I found that the look was not effortless for me. The blush was just too bold and simply made my face look overdone. The color is still pretty, but I think that this color is better kept to the runway. The blush is long-wearing and blendable. Combined with other colors of blush, I was able to achieve a more rosy glow, but, like I said before, I would not wear this color on its own.

    Glowy, all over highlights are in! The new Arbonne Sheer Glow Highlighter is a wonderful cream that can be used nearly anywhere with any amount of makeup on. Unlike sticks and powders, this highlighter can be dabbed on easily no matter how much or how little makeup you are wearing. This light highlighter creates a dewy look that glimmers in any kind of light. Apply a generous amount to the top of your cheekbones, the bridge of your nose, below your brow bone, and on your cupid's bow for a radiant glow.

     The blush did give me a flushed face, but it was a bit too bright for my tastes. The highlighter, however, was perfect for me. It added radiance and a soft glow to my face, and I believe it is perfect for all complexions. I definitely recommend giving the Arbonne Sheer Glow Highlighter a try, or pick it up for a loved one this Christmas season! All products can be purchased from the Arbonne website.


Ready to check out more Arbonne and Contractor Critiques? Find us on Social Media:


Arbonne:
Facebook  Twitter  Instagram


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Business Inquiries

I love fanmail! Be sure to contact me through the Contact Form on the right!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE