REVIEW: ETERNAL CREATION

Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. Pictures are property of Eternal Creation.

It's the holiday season! You know what that means: time to find cute dresses to wear to all of those fun holiday parties. Here is my review of two dresses from Eternal Creation.

The first dress I received was the Carmine dress. This dress had a great style. The dress had an overall vintage look. The vintage look has been becoming more and more popular over the years, and now is the perfect time to jump on the fashion bandwagon. This stylish dress features a cute polka dot design. This chic, girlish pattern is rarely seen anymore making this dress a perfect opportunity to let you stand out from the crowd in the best way possible! This dress also has a super cute collar. This collar helps give off an air of elegance and modesty.  You will look and feel professional yet stunning while wearing this adorable number.  Last but not least, this dress also features a button up front. This only furthers the vintage look! The style of this dress is simply unmatched. I loved the classic silhouette this dress offers. The color is also unparalleled. The dull, deep red accompanied by eggshell dots makes this dress easy on the eyes. The only thing I really disliked about the dress was the fit. I found that the waist was simply too wide for me. Although I did follow the sizing chart, I do recommend you order one size smaller than your usual. In contrast with the size, I loved the quality and comfort level of this dress. I can tell that this dress is made with the utmost care. It really shows in the dress. This dress, while it may not seem like it due to the intricate and delicate vintage style, is actually quite comfortable. I loved wearing it. It was soft and chic. Overall, this dress is perfect to wear during an evening of fun. This stylish dress features vintage features like a button up bodice, a classy collar, and short sleeves. The semi-gathered skirt is slimming and the length is above the knee yet modest!

The next dress I received was the black dress. This dress has a great style. The fit and flare skirt is absolutely perfect for all body types! Chic and slimming, this dress is truly flattering for every wearer.The color is also perfectly chic for the fall/winter season. As I have mentioned before, dark hues are essentials for the fall and winter. Why wait to buy them? Purchase them before winter to get ahead of the trends. This dress is a perfect example of what will be popular this winter season. The color combine with the style really makes this a perfect winter dress. In contrast to the carmine dress, I actually liked the fit of this dress. It was a bit loose, and I would prefer it to be a bit tighter on the torso and arms; however, the fit is not too bad. Like the carmine, the comfort and quality were above average. I was impressed with how this dress kept up with me during a long, chilly day. It kept me comfortable all day long! Overall, this dress was superbly comfortable and effortlessly stylish. This flattering long black dress presents an easy on-trend winter look. Dress it up with a fabulous scarf or a cute pair of boots, and you're ready to go!

Eternal creation is an ethical fair trade brand for babies, kids, women, and men. It offers fashionable clothes, sleepwear, and accessories.

Be sure to find both Eternal Creation and me on Social Media!

Eternal Creation:
Facebook  Twitter  Instagram


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Business Inquiries

I love fanmail! Be sure to contact me through the Contact Form on the right!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY