REVIEW: DIRECT FROM LOURDES

Gold Miraculous Medal Necklace.Apparition Lace Chapel Veil.
Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. Pictures are property of Direct from Lourdes.

     The first item I received was an 18k gold  Miraculous Medal necklace. The gold was stunning and shone brightly.  Every French medal has  the Blessed Virgin Mary on the front and the inscription around the margin of the medal Ô Marie, conçue sans péché, priez pour nous qui avons recours à vous ("O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee")The back of the medal has the traditional M surmounted by the Cross and the Immaculate Sacred Hearts. Of course, I think the Medal is absolutely stunning. The Medal I received has a beautiful curved surrounding edge that curves out then in. The design features a clean cut and sharp look making the Medal looking stunning. The medal itself measures 25mm. I found this to be the perfect size for me, It was not too big nor too small.

    The second product I received was the apparition mantilla. I received it in a cool white color. Cool white is a great color to start with and it pairs well with a variety of outfits. This is a stunning and graceful Lourdes apparition lace mantilla in a triangle shape. Most mantillas only feature a lace design, so it was really unique to find one with an actual picture sewn into it. It was also quite exciting, for me at least, to find one with one of my favorite moments in Church history sewn into it. Personally, I prefer more circular shaped mantillas, but I found that, after wearing this mantilla, I have started to like triangular ones more. I expect myself to like triangular shaped mantillas more and more with each wear.  This is perfect to wear on feast days or just for any Mass in general!

     Both of these products will make great Christmas gifts. I hight recommend Direct from Lourdes for their great variety of Catholic products as well as their speedy delivery. Why not give them a try? Merry Christmas Everyone!



Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram



Business and fanmail- use the form on the right!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY