REVIEW: ACURE


brightening facial scrub
Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. Picture is property of Acure. 

I received this Brightening Facial Scrub from Acure. 

The first thing that caught my eye was the low price. This product is only $9.99(USD) which is relatively cheap compared to other facial products. Keeping my skin looking great while saving my bank is important to me, and I love how Acure makes this a reality. The next thing I loved about the product was its unique argan stem cell and chlorella growth factor formula. This super food combination allowed my skin to gain nutrients it needed without me needing to change my diet at all! This is a product for all skin types, so if you're like me and have oily skin, don't fret! This product does only good. I really "seas"-ed the day with this product, which naturally exfoliates using ingredients from the ocean. Organic sea kelp and lemon peel gently exfoliated my skin while French green clay cleansed away excess oil without removing any moisture! The Madonna lily stem cells really brightened my skin's appearance as well. "Sea" the difference today with Acure Brightening Facial Scrub!

To use, apply a small amount to wet face and gently scrub with light fingertips. Rinse thoroughly with water. Use three times per week. This product is vegan, sulfate free, paraben free, and cruelty-free. I love supporting cruelty-free products, and you should too! Dispose after six months.

I thoroughly enjoyed this Brightening Facial Scrub from Acure, and I highly recommend that you give it a try.

It's not enough to just be natural, it has to work too! Acure is a family owned and operated company that provides high-quality skin, hair, and facial products.




Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram





Business and fanmail- use the form on the right

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: ARBONNE