REVIEW: AVON


Nutra Effects Radiance Renewing Night Cream

Nutra Effects Radiance Day Cream SPF 15Image result for avon true color nourishing lipstick
Disclaimer: I received product for free in exchange for an honest review. Pictures are property of Avon.

The first product I received was the brand new True Color Nourishing Lipstick. I was able to receive this color in all ten shades offered. I have to say that every shade of this nourishing lipstick offered full coverage, lasting color, and conditioning care. I felt that my lips looked great while wearing this lipstick- and not just in terms of color. My lips looked soft, supple, and stylish while wearing Avon's newest lip product. The colors were fantastic! I loved that this lipstick offered both winter and spring shades. My personal favorite for this transitional season is Brown Sugar. Definitely, give it a try for a natural look. Since I began to use Avon True Color Nourishing Lipstick, I have noticed a definite change in my lips. I have not needed chapstick as much as I normally would. This product not only makes my lips look good, but it makes them feel good too. Infused with jojaba oil, vitamin E, collagen, and lanolin, this nourishing lipstick keeps lips feeling conditioned and moisturized even after its taken off!

This product has a ton of benefits. This lipstick has a high-impact color, moisturizing texture, and a creamy feel. Not only that, but it offers full, even coverage. No need to worry about a sloppy look when you're using Avon! At the end of the day, the lipstick might come off, but the nourishing and conditioning feel stay. Beneath the surface, this product is infused with jojaba oil, vitamin E, collagen, and lanolin. Obviously, the biggest benefit isn't the nourishing feel or the vitamin E, but lasting color and satin finish.

This product is super simple to use; simply smooth onto lips.

Because this is an Avon True Color product, I thought I would include a few quotes from the Avon website:

"AVON TRUE COLOR means the color your buy is the color you apply. Now all your favorite lipsticks, glosses, eyeshadows and nail enamel have Avon's acclaimed TRUE COLOR technology, designed to give you the naturally flawless look you want... nothing less. Rich pigments are blended into our high-quality formulas for guaranteed color that stays true all day."

"FUSS-FREE, FAIL-FREE MAKEUP THAT LOOKS AND PERFORMS THE WAY YOU EXPECT IT TO. THAT'S THE AVON TRUE COLOR PROMISE."

Both of these quotes, along with my own personal use of the product, really drew me to the new True Color Nourishing Lipstick.

The next product I received was the Nutra Effects Radiance Day Cream with SPF 15. This proactive day cream helps visibly revive dull, uneven skin from the first use. I was truly floored with the results I saw after just a short time of using it. This product is suitable for all skin types. This unique collection is created with Active Seeds Complex that delivers radiant looking skin and an even skin tone. These birds of paradise seeds have the ability to reduce pigment in skin cells which can alleviate uneven skin tone. Radiance Day Cream helps improve and correct dull and uneven skin tone as well as make skin look and feel smooth and radiant. In just two weeks, you will begin to see and feel results. The obvious main benefit is the radiant skin and even skin tone. I have never seen a product use Active Seed Complex before and was impressed with the results. Avon testing shows that birds of paradise seeds really can have a positive impact on your skin. In two weeks, dull and uneven skin can change into radiant, healthy skin- no matter the skin type. Interested in using this product? Be sure to pair with other products from Avon's Nutra Effects line. I recommend the Nutra Effects Radiance Renewing Night Cream. With this product, Avon is redefining skin care. Each Avon Nutra Effects product is created with seed extracts, antioxidants, and vitamins to give you the healthy skin you deserve. The Nutra Effects line is free of parabens, phthalates, and dyes and is suitable for sensitive skin.

The final product I received was the Nutra Effects Radiance Renewing Night Cream. This lightweight formula improved the look of skin tone and texture while I slept. It is suitable for all skin types. Because it comes from the same collection as the Nutra Effects Radiance Day Cream with SPF 15, I found that this product had the same benefits as the previously mentioned one. For the Night Cream benefits, please see the paragraph above. I recommend pairing this product with other products from the Nutra Effects line for the best look possible. Not sure where to start? Try pairing this product with the Nutra Effects Radiance Day Cream with SPF 15 for healthier skin. 

Avon's True Color Nourishing Lipstick improved my overall lip health and appearance while also giving me a gorgeous color that lasted all day. Upon application, the lipstick instantly smoothed my lips while relieving the feeling of dryness- even after I wiped it away! This formula is made with SPF 15 so your lips can stay healthy and beautiful. Avon's Nourishing Lipstick comes in ten gorgeous shades that are perfect for every occasion. 

Avon has also released their Nutra Effects Skincare Line.  Nutra Effects has harnessed the power of a seed complex. The complex is made with Chia Seeds which are used as the hydrating base ingredient across all of the products within the range. The powerful hydration quality comes from the blend of Chia Seeds which can hold up to 12x their weight in water and are rich in omega 3 fatty acids. The Radiance Night and Day Cream rejuvenated my skin, replenished my natural glow, and evened out my skin tone. 

Avon offers top-rated and high-quality beauty products, including cosmetics, skin care, jewelry, and fragrances.



Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram



Business and fanmail- use the form on the righ




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: ARBONNE