REVIEW: BROS WITH BEARDS


Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. Picture is property of Bros with Beards.

   I received the Geographical Zones Women's L/S Scoop Neck from Bros with Beards. This beautiful shirt features a scoop neck and long sleeves. I found that the shirt was wide at the neck, but featured snug sleeves. I can find super snug sleeves annoying, but this shirt kept the snug to a minimum. The sleeves were tight, but not extremely tight. For those who find any sort of snugness annoying, I would recommend going a size up and a layering with a tank top for a layered winter look. This shirt is 50% cotton and 50% polyester and comes in lightweight French terry. This fabric is pre-shrunk, so don't fret about it shrinking in the wash. As I mentioned earlier, this shirt does have a wide scoop neck, so keep that in mind while ordering your size. This shirt is machine wash and tumble dry and is hand printed in the USA. I always love featuring brands that printed their products right here in the US! I ordered a shirt a size larger than normal because I had heard that it ran small. I found that the shirt I ordered was a perfect length and fit great on the sleeves, but was a tad wide at the top. Layering this shirt with a cami seemed to solve this awkward sizing issue. I would rather have a shirt too big than too small, so I recommend going up. 

     To sum it up: I love this geographical zone shirt. This simple, yet beautiful, diagram of the geographical regions represents the symmetry of the Eath's weather patterns( frigid, arctic circle, temperate, torrid, antarctic circle, tropic of Capricorn, and tropic of cancer). This unique design really cannot be found anywhere else. Truly individual and novel, this accurate design caught my eye while browsing the Bros with Beards store and looked even better in person. This gem is perfect for lovers of weather(like me!). This uncommon design comes in a variety of sizes and styles, so there is an excellent chance that you could get one for yourself! Vintage maps have always intrigued me, and they look fabulous on shirts! And they look great in blue/indigo! Who knew? Be sure to consult the sizing chart to see what size is good for you. 

    Bros with Beards shirts look best when loose fitting, so Bros with Beards recommend ordering a size above for this shirt! I did, and it ended up working out okay for me. Seeing as how loose fitting shirts are coming back in style, I definitely would not want my regular size.

   What more can I say about Bros with Beards other than that I love my shirt and am super impressed with the company in general? Bros with Beards offers curiously bold, vintage inspired prints. All of their t-shirts, duvet covers, pillowcases, and medical scrubs are hand printed in the USA. Supporting US printed shirts is super important! Help out your country's economy while getting a novel shirt at the same time! After only receiving one shirt, I can safely say that Bros with Beards is one of my favorite clothing companies!


Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram



Business and fanmail- use the form on the right!

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE