REVIEW: CANDLEMART BY HANNA'S

Timberwick Ember Glow Scented Wax Candle - Candlemart.comTimberwick Vanilla Brulee Scented Wax Candle - Candlemart.com
Disclaimer: I received products in exchange for an honest review. Pictures are property of Candlemart by Hanna's.

The first candle I received was the Timberwick Ember Glow Scented Wax Candle priced at $9.99(USD). Compared to similar candles, I was stunned at such a low price for such a quality candle.

Ember Glow has a fragrance that can only be described as a combination of spiced wood, juniper, cinnamon, patchouli, and vanilla. It was certainly a fragrance I have never smelt before. This candle is clean burning and made of biodegradable soy. As someone who cares about the environment and my own health, this was a great candle option for me; however, I am aware that most people simply care about the scent, so I'll touch on that again for a quick moment. I felt that this candle had more fragrance than any other candle I have ever used giving it an exceptional scent. I truly did love this scent. It is light and perfect for use in bathrooms or bedrooms. This candle makes a natural cracking sound when lit that I simply fell in love with. I spent a good five minutes just enjoying the cracking noise. I found it, when coupled with the scent, to be very relaxing. As I mentioned earlier, this candle is made from renewable resources and is a great and easy way to help save our Earth. It is also patent pending and made in the USA. Support your local farmers and businesses by purchasing this calming candle. This candle weighs 1.36lbs and burns for about 60-70 hours. The candle also comes with a beautiful walnut wood engraved lid. This is a great candle to light in the comforts of your home to help you relax.

The second candle I received was the Vanilla Brulee Scented Wax Candle priced at $9.99(USD). As I mentioned earlier, I am in love with the low price.

This candle smells like a lovely combination of cinnamon, sugar, ginger, clove, nutmeg, citrus, vanilla, and caramel. This candle is my new favorite candle of all time. I instantly fell in love with the scent and keep the candle lit as much as I can. Because this candle is so similar to the previous one, see more information about Timberwick candles in the paragraphs.

Interested in a candle of your own? I am super happy to announce that I running a giveaway! One lucky winner will receive a $10(USD) code to use on Candlemart by Hanna's website. Want to enter? Simply submit a contact form with your email and say why you love candles. Check our the following links for more info on Candlemart by Hanna's: Ember Glow Candle Vanilla Brulee Candle Candlemart by Hanna's Facebook Page

I must say that I found the Candlemart by Hanna's website to be very user-friendly, so don't be afraid to check it out!

Candlemart by Hanna's offers a variety of products including candles, votives, wedding unity, aromatherapy, pillars, and oil lamps. They also offer decorating tips by room.


Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest





Business and fanmail- use the form on the right




Comments

  1. I would love to win a code to ty i just love the scent of candles burning in my house...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE