REVIEW: EXPRESSION TEES

Zero Days Without Sarcasm Funny Womens T-shirt - Expression Tees - 1
Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. Picture is property of Expression Tees.

    I received this funny t-shirt from Expression Tees
   I received the Zero Days Without Sarcasm Funny Women's T-Shirt a few days ago, and I am still laughing at the hilarity of the shirt. This shirt, which is on sale right now, by the way, fits wonderfully. By following the size guide, I was able to find a shirt that fits perfectly. Unlike most women's tees, it fits wonderfully on the arms and is not too tight around the bust. There is plenty of room in the torso giving a slimming aspect to the shirt. Ranging from black to yellow and everything in between, this shirt comes in a variety of colors, so if black is not for you, don't fret. Personally, I love the look of a black t-shirt. Because of its universal color, this shirt goes with numerous pant colors and looks great no matter the season. 
   This is an absolutely perfect shirt for every sarcastic person out there. Show your wit with just a simple tee. This is definitely one of the most amazing t-shirt designs I've seen, and it is just one of many amazing designs that can be found at Expression Tees. All of their designs are printed in the US on high-quality garments. Like I've mentioned in earlier posts, I love supporting brands that construct some or all of their product on home soil. Expression Tees does their printing in the US and on super soft tees. Once I put this shirt on, I never wanted to take it off. Expression Tees has everything in stock and ready to ship. Most orders even ship on the same day! I received this shirt within two days of ordering it! That is a new record for the fastest shipping company. If you don't like waiting( and who does?), Expression Tees is the store for you! Most designs are available in Men's, Women's, and Kid's so the whole family can find a funny t-shirt at Expression Tees. I definitely recommend checking out their website to see their latest designs. I took a look myself and absolutely loved what I saw. (Please Note - Expression Tees and it's items for sale are not affiliated with or endorsed by any celebrities or public figures, is not associated with any existing intellectual property or trademark, and no infringement is intended and no endorsement is implied. All designs posted are believed to be posted within our rights according to the U.S. Copyright Fair Use Act. All rights reserved.) Expression Tees is the only authorized seller of Expression Tees® Brand clothing. The items and designs seen on the site are made exclusively for Expression Tees. 
   Remember that all shirts are printed and designed in the USA on top quality garments. I can't think of a more comfortable and stylish way to support our economy.
  Caring for clothes can be tough. I recommend washing this product inside out, with warm water, and with like colors. Use only non-chlorine bleach and tumble dry medium. Refrain from ironing and dry cleaning. 
  Expression Tees offers funny t-shirts, sweatshirts, and hoodies printed on super soft apparel. Browse their website for crazy shirts fitted for men, women, and children. I recommend looking at their music, movie, and geek categories!



Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram



Business and fanmail- use the form on the right!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: BOOKCASE.CLUB

REVIEW: MILK+SASS

REVIEW: ASOBU