REVIEW: NASTYDRESS

Retro Waterproof Long Lasting Matt Bean Makeup Lipstick - DARK AUBURN

Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. Pictures are property of Nastydress.

    The first product I received is the Long Sleeved Maxie Draped Open Back Dress. This dress featured a slimming black top with a stunningly beautiful maroon skirt. These two colors look simply excellent together in winter making this an essential fall/winter dress. This is the perfect dress to wear to any and all winter parties, and with Valentine's Day quickly approaching, this can be the perfect dress to wear on a date or give as a gift. I found that if one sticks to the sizing charts, this dress can easily be a perfect fit. Because this dress is a maxi dress, this is a perfect style for taller girls and shorter girls should carefully consult sizing charts to avoid ordering a dress that is too long. But for all my tall fans out there, this is the Valentine's Day dress for you. It can easily be dressed up or down depending on what your date calls for. This dress looks amazing when paired with brown accessories like belts or purses. I always love a dress that is so flexible with accessories. This novel dress is made of polyester and features an A-line, floor length skirt. The round collar and long sleeves help give this dress a romantic appearance, and the backless feature only furthers this notion. I highly recommend this dress for fall, winter, and possibly even spring!

     The next product I received is the Retro Waterproof Long Lasting Matt Bean Makeup Lipstick. This lipstick is a dark red/maroon color that is essential for winter. As a makeup junkie, I have owned many shades of red in my life, but this has to be my all time favorite. This deep, dark auburn color really looked fabulous on my lips and made them pop. I loved how I was able to apply this lipstick without needing to use any primer. I also loved the matte and mist effect of this lipstick. Because of these effects, the lipstick lasted all day and did not smudge. This lipstick helped to make my lips the highlight of my face. Waterproof and water resistant lipsticks are becoming more and more popular, and this is a perfect color to start with!

     The final product I received was the Color Block Lace Hem Fit and Flare Dress. I loved the color and design of this dress. Another fabulous dress for Valentine's Day, this dress featured a slimming black top with a stunning white skirt with lace features. I felt that the lace really pulled the dress together and gave it an air of elegance. White and black is one of my go-to color combinations when I get stuck creating an outfit. White and black simply never goes out of style. Because of this, I feel confident in saying that this dress will always be trendy. I did find that the dress was small based on the sizing charts. I would definitely order a size larger than your usual for this dress. No matter the size, I have always loved long-sleeved dresses. I just find that they are so classy and elegant. I always feel beautiful in a long-sleeved dress and this one was no exception; however this is more of a casual dress and probably could not be dressed up, but it is still perfect for a more casual date or even for school or work. This cotton blend and polyester dress features an A-line skirt with a boatneck neckline. The long sleeves make this dress perfect for fall, winter, and spring!

   With Nastydress, I found that my money went a long way. I was able to get two dress and lipstick all for $30(USD). With such a low price, I had worried that the products would be low wuickly, but luckily, I was wrong. Each product was high quality and blew me away. Nastydress features great sales on great products, and I hihgly recommend it.

   Overall, Nastydress allowed me to find sexy clothes, dresses, and accessories all for a great price!

Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram



Business and fanmail- use the form on the right!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY