REVIEW: ZIM'S USA

Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. Picture is property of Zim's USA.

Some of you may remember that I reviewed some of Zim's Max naturally-based products, and today, I am super excited to be working with Zim's USA again! I received a wonderful product from Zim's USA: Zim's Max Crack Creme. Zim's Max Crack Creme Creamy Daytime Formula is an herbal formula that softened and moisturized my dry, cracked skin.

If you are interested in purchasing Zim's Max Crack Creme or any other Zim's products, please visit their website.

This product was actually developed by a pharmacist. I know, personally, that I trust skin products more when they are developed or even partially developed by members of the medical community. I used this trustworthy product during the daytime (looking for a nighttime formula? Try Zim's Original Liquid Formula). I used it on my hands and elbows, but feel free to use this product on your cuticles and other problem areas as well. This creamy product is ideal for the split skin I often have to deal with in the wintertime. Living in a Midwestern climate, winters are harsh, but Zim's Max Crack Creme really helped me recover.

This is a natural, affordable product that I think all of my lovely readers should consider investing in. While much of the country has had the luxury of enjoying some fair weather this past week, winter is definitely not gone forever. Zim's Max Crack Creme can really make all the difference when it comes to your skin.  Every time I pull out my sweaters and boots, I know that painful, dry skin is coming. It's simply inevitable; however, that doesn't mean its uncurable. Originally developed over 60 years ago to assist cement workers' dry hands and cracked feet, Zim's Max Crack Creme is an herbal formula that softened the rough skin on my hands and moisturized the tough patches of my elbows. Paired with a fair price, this is one winter product, I cannot live without. To use, I simply massaged a small amount where needed, as needed.

Zim's USA offers a variety of skin care and pain reliever products.



Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram





Business and fanmail- use the form on the right

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: BOOKCASE.CLUB

REVIEW: MILK+SASS

REVIEW: ASOBU