REVIEW AU NATURALE COSMETICS

Powder Foundation in BiscayOrganic Creme Foundation in BiscayPowder Eye Shadow in HibiscusPowder Eye Shadow in Dark OpalPowder Eye Shadow in TrilliumAll Over Shadow Brush
Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. Pictures are property of Au Naturale Cosmetics

I received a few products from Au Naturale. I hope you enjoy the review as much as I enjoyed trying out these cosmetics.

The first product I received was the Powder Foundation in Biscay($32.00USD). This foundation is designed for those with fairly light skin. I found that it was darker than I expected, so I will most likely be using this foundation more in the summer or as a contour color. As I mentioned, this is for fair to light skin with neutral or cool undertones, so be aware of that when you purchase your own foundation. This flawless, clean foundation is formulated to provide extraordinary coverage with a semi-matte, airbrushed finish. Although I found the color to be too dark for me to wear currently(I will tan in the summer), I did find that it had a truly beautiful finish. Plus, it is formulated without gluten, parabens, animal by-products. synthetic preservatives, or toxins. This mineral foundation is 100% natural, cruelty-free, vegan, and made in the USA. I truly love what this brand believes in and think that purchasing this foundation is a great way to help local businesses. This product weighs 9g  and contains Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica. Overall, it was a bit dark but had a perfect finish.

Next, I received the Organic Creme Foundation in Biscay($38.00USD). This color is designed for fairly light skin. Much like the aforementioned foundation, I found this color too dark for my winter complexion. Also like the previous foundation, it is designed for fair to light skin with cool or neutral undertones. This flawless, nourishing creme foundation is formulated to provide extraordinary coverage with a weightless, fresh finish. I loved the feeling of this creme. It truly made my face feel bright and clean.  did find that it had a truly beautiful finish. Plus, it is formulated without gluten, parabens, animal by-products. synthetic preservatives, or toxins. This mineral foundation is 100% natural, cruelty-free, vegan, and made in the USA. I truly love what this brand believes in and think that purchasing this foundation is a great way to support American businesses. This product weighs 9 mL and contains Organic Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Wax, Organic Lavandula Officinalis (Lavender) Oil, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca) Root Starch, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Mica.

Moving on to the eye shadows, the first product I received was the Powder Eye Shadow in Hibiscus($15.00USD). This shadow is a soft, true pink. Perfect for a natural look, this simple, true color looks great with green eyes year round and all eye colors in the spring. This pearlesque color is a must have for those looking for an easy, yet genuine look. All eyeshadows are paraben-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free, bismuth oxychloride free, non-nano, carmine-free, vegan, cruelty-free and made in the USA. Help local businesses and look delicate with this sincere shadow. This shadow contains Iron Oxides, Silica, Zinc Oxide, Mica.

Next, I received the Powder Eye Shadow in Dark Opal($15.00USD). This shadow has a dusty, cranberry rose tint. Perfect for a night out, this shadow made my makeup pop! This color looks fabulous with green eyes year round and all eye colors in the fall and winter. Like the aforementioned shadow, this color is also pearlesque. All eyeshadows are paraben-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free, bismuth oxychloride free, non-nano, carmine-free, vegan, cruelty-free and made in the USA. Support American business while wearing this stunning shadow. This shadow contains Iron Oxides, Silica, Zinc Oxide, Mica.

The final shadow I received was the Powder Eye Shadow in Trillium($15.00USD). This color contains just a hint of light tan with a shimmer. Perfect year-round, this shiny brown made my eyes glow. Whether I wore it as a base or alone, the shadow looked wonderful. This shadow looks great on all skin tones and with all eye colors. All eyeshadows are paraben-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free, bismuth oxychloride free, non-nano, carmine-free, vegan, cruelty-free and made in the USA. Help local businesses by purchasing this glowing, shining shadow. This shadow contains Iron Oxides, Silica, Zinc Oxide, Mica.

The final product I received was the All Over Shadow Brush($22.00USD). This brush was created designed to apply Au Naturale Cosmetics's pure eye products with an even and controlled distribution. I did feel like this product spread eye shadow equally. This brush is composed of a high-quality and luxurious animal hair alternative. All brushes are vegan, cruelty-free, and hypoallergenic.

Au Naturale Cosmetics offers organic, non-toxic, and cruelty-free makeup free of parabens, nnanoparticles carmine, gluten, and sulfates.


Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest


Business and fanmail- use the form on the right


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!