REVIEW: BEAUTY BY EARTH

Facial Sunscreen Bottle
Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. Pictures are property of Beauty by Earth.

I received this sunscreen bundle from Beauty by Earth.

The first product I received was sunscreen with SPF 25($11.99USD). This natural sunscreen contains no toxic chemicals. This sunscreen is free of all the junk that your skin doesn't need or want. I was really pleased to find a sunscreen that works and is good for me.

The other product I received was facial sunscreen with SPF 20($14.87). I think it is common knowledge that our faces deserve protection for the sun too. I was happy knowing my face was protected with this facial sunscreen. It is rare that I find a facial sunscreen that I actually enjoy, and I am pleased to say that I truly did like this sunscreen. Plus, there are no parabens, phthalates, or nano-particles. This sunscreen is just what your face needs! SPF 20 protection with no harmful chemicals? Yes, please!

Are you ready for natural beauty products that work? Then you need to shop at Beauty by Earth! Their products have no additives, harsh chemicals, and no toxis-ever.


Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest


Business and fanmail- use the form on the right

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: ARBONNE