REVIEW: ELIZABETHW

Magnolia Body LotionMagnolia Hand CreamMagnolia Exfoliating Pouch
Disclaimer: I received product for free in exchange for an honest review. Pictures are property of elizabethW.

I received samples from elizabethW's Magnolia collection. For questions, please email elizabethW.

elizabethW offers a variety of bath and body products. Ranging from fizzy bath cubes to cedar drawer liners and even to hot and cold packs, elizabethW has it all. Not sure what to get? I would recommend checking out their perfume, handwash and lotion, and candles. For those who aren't huge fans of bath and body products, elizabethW even has sleep masks. Be beautiful with products from elizabethW.

The first product I received was the Magnolia Body Lotion($28.00 USD). Fortified with vitamin E and shea butter and enhanced with a botanical cocktail of various extracts, this milky lotion melted into my skin to provide lasting hydration and comfort. This lotion is paraben and phthalate free. I love using lotions that are good for me! This product weighs about 6.75oz. It smells like white magnolia petals with saffron and sandalwood mingled with Rivera mimosa and gardenia. This product has a very strong scent; because of this, I found that it is much better for those who enjoy heavy scents, unlike me. (Ingredient list:Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance (Parfum), Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hydroxide.)

Next, I received the Magnolia Hand Cream( $24.00USD). Made with shea butter, this hand cream is intensely hydrating. It's perfectly travel sized too. As someone who often travels and struggles with dry hands, this is the perfect product for me. It is definitely a packing essential. This lotion fortified my hands with a silky surge of lotion whenever and wherever I needed it. This product weighs 3.3oz. As I mentioned earlier, it is a travel must-have. All of the products I received have the same scent. See above for a description and my opinion. (Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Polyacrylate, Potassium Sorbate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Xanthan Gum, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trideceth-6, Citric Acid.)

The final product I received was the Magnolia Exfoliating Pouch( $7.00). This product allowed me to bring the luxury of bath salts into the shower through the use of pure cotton and terrycloth pouches. These pouches gently exfoliate and stimulate circulation. They also help revitalize the skin. Weighing only 4 oz, this is a must have. All the products I received have the same scent, so see above. (Ingredients:  Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Fragrance (Parfum).)

elizabethW creates original bath, body, and home fragrance collections of natural beauty and simple elegance.


Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest


Business and fanmail- use the form on the right


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!