REVIEW: EPIPHANY SOAPWORKS

Exfoliate Bar | Epiphany Soapworks | All Natural, Vegan, and Cruelty Free Skincare
Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. Picture is property of Epiphany Soapworks.

Epiphany Soapworks is vegan, cruelty free, handcrafted, and all natural. You can find more information on their website, email, facebook, and instagram.

Every order placed with Epiphany Soapworks allows the Epiphany Gives Back program to grow ever larger. This program places a yearly donation to ASPCA in an effort to end animal cruelty.

I received the Exfoliate Bar($8.00USD) from Epiphany Soapworks. My skin felt silky smooth after using it. Handcrafted with a blend of lemongrass and fresh poppy seeds, this bar makes an excellent natural exfoliant. I saw a dramatic change in problem areas after just three days. This product is handcrafted using high-quality natural ingredients. It contains no chemicals, preservatives, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic fragrances, sodium lauryl sulfate, parabens, or dyes. When using this product,  I knew that it was not only good for my skin, it was good for my health. This product is vegan and cruelty-free and weighs 4oz. It is by far my favorite exfoliating product.

Epiphany Soapworks is an all-natural, vegan, and cruelty-free skincare brand. Each and every product is handcrafted in West Tennesee. Purchasing some bath and body products from Epiphany Soapworks is an easy way to support small American business. Personally, I am a huge advocate for supporting local brands such as Epiphany Soapworks. Their product lines currently consist of soaps, face masks, and beard oils. Epiphany Soapworks is a fairly young business. Establish in 2016, this brand was designed to help the founder's son with his allergies. Because of this, I feel confident that this is a good brand for those with allergies or sensitive skin. I also love the Epiphany Gives Back Program which, as you read earlier, helps to put a stop to animal abuse. Epiphany Soapworks's mission statement states: “Our mission is to provide our customers with all natural, vegan, and cruelty-free skin care products of the highest quality that are handcrafted and earth friendly.” Be sure to check out their website for more information. More information can be found on their facebook and instagram. Personally, I loved Epiphany Soapworks's instagram, and I highly recommend checking it out. See top of review to see a photo of the product I received.

Epiphany Soapworks is an all-natural, vegan, and cruelty-free skincare company. All products are handcrafted in West Tennesse.


Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest





Business and fanmail- use the form on the right

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!