REVIEW: INKLING SCENTS


Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. Pictures are property of Inkling Scents.

I received two fragrances from Inkling Scents. Inkling Scents offers 100% pure oil perfumes and colognes and can be contacted here.

Since I started using these products, I have really enjoyed wearing them.

The first fragrance I received was "Sultry". This scent smelled like musk, creamy vanilla, and lotus. Wearing this smooth fragrance is an exercise in seduction. I felt more attractive and confident just by wearing it. The base is a creamy sandalwood and white amber; the heart is a  lotus flower, orchid, and Bulgarian rose, and the tip is silky vanilla. The blend is provocative, yet clean. I never felt like I was overdoing it while wearing this, but, at the same time, I still felt like I was wearing something worth wearing. This mix is deep and rich - leaving you feeling great.

The other fragrance I received was "Unify" This perfume emanated of light citrus, grapefruit, and lily. Inkling Scents first unisex fragrance is a definite crowd pleasure. I instantly fell in love with it! Black current gives this fragrance a unique twist, but the grapefruit boosts the overall energy level. While musk and cedar provide a solid base, the lily sweetens it. This is truly a beautiful combination of scents that make wonderfully nice perfume. This fragrance is sure to please people from all walks of life!

Inkling Scents offers opulent oil fragrances at modest prices, essential and perfume oils only, alcohol-free, all natural and beautiful.





Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest


Business and fanmail- use the form on the right



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY