REVIEW: NESTIFY BOX

Image result for nestify box
Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. 

I was super excited to have Nestify Box turn my house into the chic home I have always dreamed of. 

For many, the kitchen is the heart of the home. It is where we gather to replenish ourselves both physically and socially. I know this is especially true in my home. The kitchen just seems to be the hub of my home. Just like a Turkish bazaar, the kitchen serves many purposes and houses many exchanged. This month, Nestify Box focused on capturing the essence of the Turkish bazaar. I found some Turkish cotton, glimmering copper, sweet treats, and colorful ceramics. The Turkish towel makes a wonderful dishcloth. The soft cloth makes a wonderful kitchen accessory. The glowing copper decoration humbles any kitchen. It certainly stands as a conversation starter. The delicious Turkish pistachio treats I received truly brought some ethos to this box. I really felt myself enter a bazaar as I took my first bite of the rich chocolate. The final product I received was a unique spoon or ladle holder. It's bright and unusual design amplified my kitchen's natural beauty. I enjoyed my exotic "getaway" in this month's box. I loved exploring Turkey from the comfort of my own home. This is a must have box for lovers of all things chic!

Ready to try your own box? Use the code NICOLE10 to receive 10% off a subscription of 3 months or more. 

Nestify Box is a designer curated monthly collection of home decor that you're sure to love.





Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest


Business and fanmail- use the form on the right

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!