REVIEW: REMBRANDT

REMBRANDT® DEEPLY WHITE® + Peroxide Fresh Mint ToothpasteREMBRANDT® INTENSE STAIN® Toothpaste
Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. Pictures are property of REMBRANDT.

REMBRANDT challenged me to see if my smile could improve using their toothpaste. Honestly, after just a few days use, I can already see a difference. I'm beginning to love my smile again. I am so glad I have the opportunity to participate in this campaign.

The first product I received was the REMBRANDT DEEPLY WHITE + Peroxide fresh mint toothpaste. My smile was definitely whitened by this toothpaste. This toothpaste is specifically formulated to start working immediately for visibly whiter teeth. The refreshing clean mint flavor left my mouth feeling fresh and invigorated.This formula does contain Active Dental Peroxide which releases oxygen for whitening. Because of this, it is normal for the tube to look inflated or to release air when opened.

The second product I received was the REMBRANDT INTENSE STAIN toothpaste. I was able to fully enjoy my favorite foods and drinks knowing that this toothpaste could fight away the stains.This advanced daily toothpaste is expertly formulated to remove tough stains, prevent new ones, and strengthen tooth enamel. Formulated with a special blend of micro-polishers that fight even the most resisting stains.

After trying out this toothpaste, I was really able to see the difference in my smile. Since my first use, I have felt more confident and beautiful with my smile. Try REMBRANDT, and after a few days, you'll smile and see the difference.

Learn more about REMBRANDT by visiting their website.



Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest


Business and fanmail- use the form on the right



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: ARBONNE