REVIEW: SACRED SPACE LIVING BY JONI

Image result for sacred space living by joni
Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review.

SSL by Joni stands for Sacred Space Living by Joni, which is basically inspiration in a box. Everyone needs someplace beautiful, and I got mine delivered to my door. Get your own box here.

Sacred Space Living is a monthly themed, unique box filled with handpicked items that allowed me to create a beautiful sacred space in my home. This box included candles, incense, and one-of-a-kind locally made gifts. I was really intrigued by the unique items I got in my box; I never would have thought that I would use or even like some of the items I received; however, once I started using them, I realized that they really did bring peace to my hectic life. Everyone needs someplace beautiful to go to calm their mind, body, and spirit. Create that place with Sacred Space Living by Joni!

Everyone needs someplace nice and wonderful. Let Sacred Space Living create yours!

Sacred Space Living in a Box is a monthly themed, unique box filled with hand-picked items so that you can create a beautiful sacred space in your home.


Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest



To contact me, click on the three lines at the top of the page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!