REVIEW: VERA BRADLEY


Image result for vera bradley coloring book
Disclaimer: I received product for free in exchange for an honest review.

Simply put, these books are gorgeous! I especially enjoyed the inclusion of "make-your-own" cards and gift tags. This book takes DIY to a whole new level. The book even takes coloring to a new level. The inclusion of quotes, as well as the excellent binding of the books, really add some flair to the old school activity. Most adults would feel silly or childish while partaking in such a juvenile activity; however, I found myself having a good time "designing" my own Vera Bradley patterns. Because this is a book, I would recommend using colored pencils or even crayons!

Overall, I really liked these coloring books. They were simple, yet beautiful: the perfect way to unwind after a long day.

Vera Bradley is a leader in fashionable handbags, accessories, luggage and travel items.



Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest


Business and fanmail- use the form on the right

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE