BRIGHTEN YOUR LOOK WITH JOHN FRIEDA HAIR CARE


Image result for John Frieda Sheer Blonde Brilliantly Brighter CollectionDisclaimer: I received product for free in exchange for this feature.

Are you ready to brighten your look? Then you need John Frieda Hair Care. This unique brightening system gradually brings out the lighter shades of your hair without a costly visit to a salon.

It is a new season! Spring is here, and we are just now starting to feel that warmer weather we were all craving so long ago. Along with embroidered denim and blush colored tops, blonder hair is all the rage this season. Now that this new season is upon us, it is time for me to revamp my look. I highly recommend you all try this product out too and let me know how your personal experience was with this unique system.  John Frieda Hair Care brought out the beautiful blondes in my hair without a salon visit. I was so thrilled to see salon quality highlight done with low-priced- but high quality- products.

I used the John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Visibly Lightening Collection to lighten my hair.There are a variety of other lines I could have used, but, in my experience, John Frieda Hair Care has worked the best! This trio allowed me to get a natural sun-kissed glow right at home! Introduced in 2016, this is the first at-home range products to lighten and brighten brunette looks in the shower, and it works really well. It illuminated warm honey and caramel tones in my hair to make it look naturally lightened by the sun. After using this product, I couldn't tell the difference between my natural highlights and the highlights I acquired from this trio!

Not sure how to use these products? Don't fret. Prior to shampoo and conditioner, start off with the In-Shower Treatment. My brunette color was instantly lifted one shade and I could see my hair's lighter and warmer dimensions. Because I have a small mirror in my shower, I was literally able to see the change in my hair. Curious as to how this product works? It removes a type of melanin that is particular to brunettes. Once removed, the product allows for all-over lightening. Another bonus is the applicator does not require any mixing. I love the easy application. Just let the product sit for five minutes before rinsing. This is one of the easiest dye jobs I have ever done.

Afterward, I gradually lightened my hair with the Shampoo and Conditioner. These products brightened and illuminated glowing tones naturally found in my brunette hair. This duo took my brunette hues and directed them towards a warmer, more golden future. They also added shine for extra brightness.

For best results, use the Shampoo and Conditioner daily and apply the treatment once every four weeks.This is a must have product for the season!

Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest



To contact me, click on the three lines at the top of the page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!