REVIEW: CULTURE CARTON


Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review.

Culture Carton stands by the mantras, knowledge is power, dress for success, and always be a gentleman.

Culture Carton is a great box for men that includes the best lifestyle items and a book that belongs in every man's library. Subscribe now to get your May box! Not sure what comes inside?  Every box contains the essentials of a better life, delivered monthly. In my box, I received a book and two lifestyle items. I really loved each item that came in my box. From the hot honey to the Bluetooth tracker, I enjoyed everything. Costing only $25.00(USD) per month, this box ships worldwide from the US between the 14th and 17th of every month. In my opinion, this box comes at a reasonable price and ships rapidly. When you sign up for Culture Carton, you'll receive a carefully curated selection of items- including a book- every month. Culture Carton takes away the hassle of searching for the best tools and resources to improve your life. Each item I received helped me improve myself- whether it be mentally, physically, or emotionally. If you want to stop being an everyman and start become The Man, then Culture Carton is for you. Each carton comes with a new book, lifestyle items, grooming products, and self-improvement items. Become the man you want to be with Culture Carton!

When you sign up for Culture Carton you will receive a carefully curated selection of lifestyle items and a book that belongs in every man's library, every month.

Enjoyed the review? Check back tomorrow for another review of another amazing product!


Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest



To contact me, click on the three lines at the top of the page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: BOOKCASE.CLUB

REVIEW: MILK+SASS

REVIEW: ASOBU