REVIEW: DM FASHION BY DIVIINE MODESTEE

Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. Pictures are property of Diviine Modestee.
Alyssa - DM FashionAlyssa

Alyssa - DM FashionI received the Alyssa from DM Fashion by Diviine Modestee. This is the perfect stylish dress to wear to all parties. Whether it be graduation, wedding, or birthday parties, this dress is a must-have. I wore this on the Easter Vigil and received numerous compliments. Both the color and style make it perfect for the season. The peach color and midi length made me feel fancy and free! As I mentioned earlier, this truly is the perfect dress to celebrate Spring in. The dress features a lace bodice, a pleat-trimmed waist, and a skirt that is simply perfect for twirling. I found the lace and pleating to really give the dress a feminine air and allowed for a very flattering fit. The bodice is made of nylon whereas the skirt is made of cotton. This interesting combination allows for a unique yet beautiful look. As I mentioned earlier, the skirt is fully lined. This feature allows for the dress to give women an elegant fit - regardless of their shape. My favorite feature of this dress is definitely the tulle underskirt. I love underskirts and find that they give the dress more flounce and make the wearer appear more attractive. The tulle gives the dress some volume so I did not need to worry about a flat, unflattering look! This dress does have a back zipper which zips up and down easily. It never got stuck while I zipped it. When it comes to clothing, however, features are not the most important aspect(though they are important!), sizing is. I ordered a 7, according to the size charts, and loved the fit. It was absolutely perfect. Both the width and length were ideal for my size.I love reviewing clothes that are true to size. Overall, I love this dress and believe you would love it too!

Alyssa - DM Fashion

Once I saw this dress, I knew I had to have it in my closet. After reading my review, do you want this dress or maybe another dress found on DM Fashion by Diviine Modestee's website? I want to help you get your dream Spring dress. Use the code NICOLE15 to get 15% off your entire order(excluding clearance). As I mentioned, this dress is a must-have. Don't miss your chance to get it with 15% off!


Shop trendy swimsuits for women and juniors including tankini's, halters and one-pieces at DM Fashion by Diviine Modestee.  They offer free shipping on orders over $100. Find the best dresses, skirts, and tops at DM Fashion by Diviine Modestee!





Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest



To contact me, click on the three lines at the top of the page!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!