REVIEW: EMMA & CHLOE US


Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review.

I received the March silver jewelry box from Emma & Chloe US.

Emma & Chloe US offers a monthly unique piece of French jewelry straight to your door! I absolutely love this French jewelry box by Emma & Chloe. It delivers eloquent, sensitive, beautiful jewelry right to my front stoop. Emma & Chloe brings you handmade jewelry designs from France's most up and coming artists for just $35(USD) a month!

I elected to review the silver jewelry box, and I adored it. I received a quaint little necklace adorned with five or so freshwater pearls. I received numerous compliments just on the day I wore it, and it is a perfect addition to my spring wardrobe. Emma & Chloe US also offers earrings if necklaces are not your style. Looking for more pictures? Check out Emma & Chloe US's Instagram.


With Emma & Chloe US, I received a unique piece of French jewelry that now I can't leave the house without!


Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest



To contact me, click on the three lines at the top of the page!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE