REVIEW: LAUREN BROOKE COSMETIQUES


Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. Picture is property of Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques.

I received this brow kit from Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques. This is the second brow kit I have ever gotten the chance to review, or let alone use, so I was really excited to see how it panned out. The designing wax and brush made it really easy for me to have fabulous brows. Most of the time, I never use more than a highlighting pencil, but this kit really allowed me to step up my brow game. Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques offers three sets: basic, deluxe, and pro.

As much as I love makeup, I am not super into eyebrows. Like all women, I care about what they look like, but most of the time, I leave them as they are(after they are waxed or threaded of course!). Because of this, I tried out the basic kit. This kit included brow color, designing wax, brush/applicator combo, and stencils. Overall, I really liked what this kit had to offer, and I highly recommend it!

Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques has developed a healthy, natural and organic makeup line to enhance your natural beauty & nourish your skin at the same time! Definitely, check them out!

Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest



To contact me, click on the three lines at the top of the page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE