REVIEW: MYEDUCRATE

Image result for myeducrate
Disclaimer: I received product for free in exchange for an honest review. I do not own this photo,

Parents and teachers alike are sure to love MyEduCrate- a crate the provides fun ways for kids to learn. This month's theme was: "Are we there yet?". There are a lot of ways to keep your kids busy while you travel. Most parents opt to let their children stare brain-dead at electronics. Don't be that parent. This months crate is dedicated to a summer road trip filled with fun and learning. Whether you are traveling near or far, this crate is sure to provide so much fun that you'll never hear that dreaded phrase again. I was really pleased with the four items that came in my crate. The first was the uKloo Riddle Edition Treasure Hunt, an award-winning game that combines thinking skills with active fun. Boost reading comprehension, evaluative thinking, and logical reasoning all while you play! This game was not as popular with my nephew as the other products, but I enjoyed playing it with him. The next item I received was magnetic Tic-Tac-Toe. This classic game is perfect for on the go. Next, I received Glow Art. In this toy, you plug colorful pegs into the screen to create fun patterns. Finally, I received Mad Libs. The writing game is ideal for teaching parts of speech. Just fill in the blanks for hours of laughs. This was by far my nephews favorite. Included in the box were two AA batteries and a pencil.

MyEduCrate, an award-winning monthly subscription that delivers educational themed items to motivate and engage your 6-11 year old child's growing mind. Each box will include: Learning Challenges, Hands on Learning Materials, Resources Selected by Certified Teachers, and Non-Fiction Readers. MyEduCrate believes that inquiring minds want to grow and that can be accomplished through MyEduCrate.

MyEduCrate is a subscription box service created by certified teachers with exciting, surprising educational themes that will inspire, engage and entertain young minds!


Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest



To contact me, click on the three lines at the top of the page!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: FUNKYCHUNKY

REVIEW: ARBONNE