FATHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE: ATHLETIC FIT DRESS SHIRTS

"The JVR" Blue, Black, and White Triple CheckDisclaimer: I received product for free in exchange for an honest review. Pictures are property of State and Liberty.

I received the JVR shirt from State and Liberty. Upon first glance, I knew that this dress shirt company would be the perfect place to get nice, high-quality dress shirts. With Father's Day rapidly approaching, now is the time to purchase. True to size, this shirt is a must have for every working man. Crafted from State and Liberty's Althetic Performance Fabric, this shirt is light, soft, and stretchy. It serves as a wonderful summer dress shirt. At first, the shirt did appear a bit casual to me, but once my dad paired it with a tie, I saw that it could make a bold summer statement. Dads care about fashion too after all! The triple gingham and black packet is sure to get your dad plenty of compliments-both at the office and at home! The design is flattering on nearly everybody! This shirt also contians a hidden button collar to ensure collars stand crisp and tall all day. With this shirt, the wearer is sure to look professional all day long. The shirt also comes with two silver collar stays that are sure to make this a perfect gift for your dad this Father's Day!

State and Liberty offers men's althetic fit dress shirts crafted from althetic performance fabric. Now, your dad can finally have a dress shirt with the comfort and stretch of his favorite workout shirt!


Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest



To contact me, click on the three lines at the top of the page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: CARVED

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: DYEHOUSE