LIVE CLEAN AND ECO-FRIENDLY


Image result for Live Clean Clean fresh water Shampoo & Conditioner
Image result for Live Clean Argan Oil Hydrating Liquid Hand Soap

Disclaimer: I received product for free in exchange for this post.

With Earth Day just two weekends ago, I am still trying to find ways to stay eco-friendly. At the same time, however, I do not want to give up the luxuries I have. Live Clean is a great solution. So, what is Live Clean?

Live Clean is a brand with a simple vision: to create bath and body products that celebrate natural beauty and honor the Earth. Instantly, I knew that this was a brand that had the same values and beliefs that I did. I always love stumbling across a morally-conscious brand. Live Clean uses plant-based ingredients to create gentle and effective products. For instance, normal soaps typically dry out my hands, but Live Clean's product left my hands feeling moisturized and soft.

Live Clean offers naturally-based ingredients.Naturally-based ingredients are healthier than artificial ones; they are also better for the Earth. Grounded in respect for the environment, Live Clean products are made of 98% renewable and sustainable plant-based products. If you are looking for a way to easily be eco-friendly, Live Clean is a great option. By never using petrochemical-based products, Live Clean helps to preserve the beauty of the planet.

Live Clean products are also biodegradable and recyclable. After using their products, just toss them into the recycle bin to help out the planet. Every little bit counts and no contribution is too small. Live Clean takes great care to source local, biodegradable products and to use the most recyclable products available. Join Live Clean in reducing our carbon footprint!

Live Clean products are certified organic. I constantly find myself breaking out in hives due to inorganic products. Live Clean is a great alternative to the products I often see lining store shelves. Live Clean products are created using certified organic extracts derived from beautifying botanicals, including Rosemary, Chamomile, and Lavender. Lavender is my absolute favorite, and I was enthralled to see it used in Live Clean products.

Live Clean products are free of harsh chemicals. No need to worry about your health while using these products! Who needs harsh chemicals anyways? I sure don't. Live Clean believes in clean, simple ingredients, and so do I. Their products are always SLS-Free, Phthalate Free, Petroleum Free, Silicone Free, Paraben Free, DEA Free, Phosphate Free, and Dye Free. I feel confident knowing I am using a product that won't reduce my life span through the use of toxins.

Live Clean is also vegan and vegetarian. (I know all my vegan and vegetarian fans will love this!) Like everyone else, Live Clean loves and adores animals. Who could resist their cuteness? Because of this, the majority of Live Clean products are vegan with a small amount being vegetarian. Even if you aren't vegan or vegetarian, supporting a company that supports animals can only lead to good things.

Speaking of animals, Live Clean is cruelty-free. I am a big supporter of cruelty-free brands.Live Clean uses responsible practices and never tests on animals. They believe in keeping our furry friends safe and sound and embracing the beauty of all life. That means being cruelty-free to all creatures: not just humans. The brand has three collections: The Fresh Water Collection, The Argan Oil Collection, and the Coconut Milk Collection. My personal recommendation is to try out the Argan Oil Collection. Each collection contains shampoo, conditioner, and hand soap. I just love coordinating all my bath and body products! So, what product do I personally recommend?

I recommend the Live Clean Argan Oil Liquid Hand Soap. This is everything I could have ever dreamt of in a hand soap! It features 100% pure Argan Oil to nourish and replenish the skin for improved texture and tone, while certified organic botanicals of Grape Seed and Olive Leaf Extracts help to protect the skin’s moisture barrier. This is the aforementioned soap that drastically improved the look and feel of my hands.

It is priced at $4.99(USD) and can be found at your local Walgreens. A low price and convient location all bundled into one spectacular soap!

Live clean with Live Clean!


Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest



To contact me, click on the three lines at the top of the page!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: AVON

REVIEW: ARBONNE

REVIEW: BABYTIME!