REFRESH, RELAX, REVIVE

Disclaimer: I received product in exchange for an honest review. Picture is property of Cratejoy.

This month's theme of bathBLISSbox was: Hope Endures. I find this to be a truly fitting them for late April/ early May. As the summer rolls around, we often lose ourselves in work and yearn to be somewhere-or someone- else. This month's box truly did keep me hopeful.

bathBlLISSbox offers a variety of luxury bath and body items! Be sure to check out their website after you read the review.
This month, I received six items in my box. The first was Via Mercato Soap No4. This soap had a classic floral scent(violets, magnolia, and amber). Floral scents are perfect for Spring! Enriched with skin-caring ingredients like Shea Butter, Glycerin, Italian Olive Oil, and Coconut Oil, this soap gently removed dirt and grime and left my skin feeling loved! This soap was perfect! Next, I received the Spring Rain Soap in super green fragrance. This was my favorite thing found in the box. It smelled like a lush garden after a spring rain. Spring rains have always been a favorite scent of mine, and it certainly isn't too late to jump on the bandwagon! Unlike many "rain" scented soaps, this soap did not smell sweet or Earthy, it only smelled green, and I appreciated a soap that actually smelled like its label. This soap contains sea salt as an exfoliant. Exfoliating should be an essential part of every girl's bathing routine, and this soap certainly does make it easier. I also received the Honey Almond Bath Essences. This bath essence helped me relax and protected my skin. It is perfect to use after a long, stressful day. Next, I received the Blackberry Amber Candle Tin. This soy wax candle has a lead-free, cotton wick. It was wonderful to have a candle burning while I was in the bath, and I found this to be a great inclusion for this box. It burns for about 15-20 hours, so I was able to get a lot of use out of it. It is scented with blackberry amber oils and is sure to make your whole house smell lovely. I also received the Pina Colada Bath Bomb. This bath bomb smells like pineapples and tropical coconuts with fruity undertones. It is sure to make you long for a beach getaway. Lastly, I received the Black Raspberry Vanilla Mineral Powder. Constructed with black raspberries and vanilla, this powder is a must have! It has a truly unique and amazing fragrance. It is so sublime, I struggle to find words to describe it. This mineral powder is a special blend of minerals and other ingredients designed for a deep clean. And deep clean it did! This product produced massive bubbles and cleaning power, perfect for those tough days! Like all the products in the box, this powder helped me relax, refresh, and revive.

bathBLISS box is about more than a bath! It is about YOU. It's their way of ensuring that you take care of you. In a hectic world filled with stressors, we often forget to look after ourselves; bathBLISSbox is a wonderful reminder.


Ready for more me? Check me out on Social Media:


Nicole Scott:
Facebook  Instagram Pinterest



To contact me, click on the three lines at the top of the page!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: BOOKCASE.CLUB

REVIEW: MILK+SASS

REVIEW: ASOBU